Those who have symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever) are asked to stay home. If you are experiencing these symptoms above, and your pet has a scheduled appointment, please call or email us to reschedule your appointment.
We ask all employees and pet owners to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of disease: wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, please use hand sanitizer.
In-Clinic Appointments/Product Pick-Up
Starting Tuesday 3/12/2022 Sunset Hill Vet and Rehabilitation Center will be implementing the following policies to protect our staff, clients and patients:
- Two human clients per appointment will have the opportunity to join their pet in the exam room
- As much as possible, we will practice social distancing in the lobby and exam rooms while examining your pets
- Masks or facial coverings are required for all staff and clients while inside the clinic
- If you are unable to wear a facial covering, curb-side care is available upon request
- For an appointment: Please call the front desk at 206-706-7800 from your vehicle or from outside when you arrive for your appointment
- If the medical team is available right away, we will ask you to enter the lobby to meet the veterinary assistant/technician to assist you to the exam room
- If the medical team needs a few minutes to finish up the previous appointment, we ask that you remain outside or in your vehicle. We will call when we’re ready for you to enter the lobby
- This procedure is to prevent extended waiting times in the lobby and make sure the lobby stays clear in order to practice social distancing
- If you are picking up a prescription, food or other product please enter the lobby and the office coordinators will be delighted to assist you
- While hospital sanitation has always been a top concern of ours, we are increasing sanitation throughout the building
- Any client that has an appointment and is feeling ill is being asked to reschedule their appointments until they are well
- If you are uncomfortable with an in-person office visit, please let us know when you schedule or at check in and we can continue curb-side assistance for you
Please call or email with any questions you may have. These processes are implemented to keep everyone safe while giving the best care possible to our pet community.