1. Payment is due at the time of service. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, billing is not a payment option.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Sunset Hill Veterinary & Rehabilitation understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our clinic or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Unforeseen events and schedule mishaps take place. We understand and are happy to waive a missed appointment or same-day cancellation the first time it happens, however, for any future missed or same-day cancellations, the full price of that appointment will be charged. To avoid such a charge, we kindly ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 business hours in advance.
Please cancel on a Saturday for Monday appointments.
These type of visits include new patient, annual, problem, technician, hydrotherapy, laser, exercise and massage appointments.
*Initial rehabilitation appointments are excluded from this policy and always require a 24 business hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling, otherwise the full appointment fee will be charged.
Thank you for helping us provide quality care to all our patients in need.